e-mindakita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 497 on Thu May 06, 2021 1:37 pm
Statistics
We have 950 registered users
The newest registered user is niketan verma

Our users have posted a total of 57793 messages in 1692 subjects
Poll

Negeri Asal Anda

Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 23% [ 18 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% [ 16 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 6 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 6 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 77

Top posters
Admin (4111)
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBani Israel - Page 2 I_voting_barBani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
mekganu (3628)
Bani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBani Israel - Page 2 I_voting_barBani Israel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Juang (3494)
penditaputra (3027)
tokkmudim (2844)
Kalam (2631)
myra_roses (2534)
zafran0512 (2315)
FeLiSeWoMaN (2310)
tajuNM (2159)

Keywords

baqarah  2012  2011  2010  2013  2024  

Bani Israel

+5
tolokminda
Zulia
Admin
PenjunjungEhsan
faried
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bani Israel - Page 2 Empty Re: Bani Israel

Post by silatgayung Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:34 am

aik... yahudi dan nasrani selepas kedatangan nabi Muhammad pun saudara2 puja juga ke?

baru tau....

laughing
silatgayung
silatgayung
Sarjana

Number of posts : 467
State : Bani Israel - Page 2 SAB
Credits : 5376
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Juang Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am

Salam TM dan Faried,

Teruskan diskusi ilmiah berdasarkan ayat-ayat Al Quran untuk kita mencari pendapat mana yang paling baik. Nak harapkan golongan pentaksub riwayat berhujah guna Al Quran, tinggal harapan sahajalah. Sampai ke hari ini pun mereka gagal kemukakan ayat Al Quran suruh baca kitab riwayat si polan.

Smile
Juang
Juang
Dekan

Number of posts : 3494
State : Bani Israel - Page 2 NSE
Credits : 9667
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by faried Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:05 pm

tolokminda wrote:
Jika Nuh seorang saja yang selamat, maka tidaklah Tuhan kata dari keturunan yang telah bersama-sama Nuh. Maknanya selain Nuh ada orang lain yang telah bersama-samanya...

Orang yang selamat dari banjir adalah Nuh + orang-orang yang bersamanya.

Pemahaman saya, Nuh + orang-orang yang bersamanya adalah kakek dari bani israel,

yaitu

anak-anak israel/bani israel/children of israel berasal dari banyak kakek yang mencakup Nuh dan orang-orang yang bersamanya.

Jadi Bani Israel = anak-cucu Nuh dan orang-orang yang bersamanya.

tolokminda wrote:...sehingga kaum Nuh itu berkembang biak (sprung) sehingga lahirnya Nabi Musa dari keturunan mereka. Bila disebut keturunan ia tidak semestinya dari kalangan keluarga terdekat saja. Kita tidak tahu di antara Nuh dan Musa berjarak berapa generasi keturunan. Tetapi melalui Al-Quran kita dapat tahu bahawa Musa adalah dari keturunan yang sama dengan mereka yang telah bersama Nuh.

Kalimat akan menjadi tidak logis jika banyak kakek (Nuh dan orang-orang yang bersamanya) menghasilkan keturunan satu cucu (Musa).

tolokminda wrote:Samalah dengan mengatakan manusia sekarang keturunan Adam - tidak bermakna kita berkakek dengan anak-anak Adam yang telah direkodkan sejarahnya di dalam Al-Quran.

Manusia berkakek dengan Adam,

jadi

Bani Adam = anak-cucu manusia yang berasal dari Adam.

Salam.

Last edited by faried on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
faried
faried
Pensyarah

Number of posts : 917
Credits : 6071
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by faried Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:22 pm

tolokminda wrote:Salam Faried,

Selain itu jika kita lihat kepada transliterasi:

--> 17:3 Thurriyyata man hamalna maAAa noohin innahu kana AAabdan shakooran

Perhatikan perkataan Thurriyatta atau zuriat atau keturunan. Ia merujuk kepada singular. Maknanya hanya seorang keturunan yang dirujuk. Dan dari transliterasi juga kita dapati tidak ada kata "wahai kamu" seperti terjemahan Yusuf Ali.

--> 17:3 (Y. Ali) O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah! Verily he was a devotee most grateful.

Saya pikir Thurriyatta adalah bermakna jamak/plural sehingga dalam terjemahan Y. Ali menggunakan are, demikian pula banyak terjemahan lainnya.

Roman Transliteration of the Arabic Source

Transliteration
Thurriyyata man hamalna maAAa noohin innahu kana AAabdan shakooran

Generally Accepted Translations of the Meaning

Muhammad Asad
O you descendants of those whom We caused to be borne (in the ark] with Noah! Behold, he was a most grateful servant (of Ours]!"

M. M. Pickthall
(They were) the seed of those whom We carried (in the ship) along with Noah. Lo! he was a grateful slave.

Shakir
The offspring of those whom We bore with Nuh; surely he was a grateful servant.

Yusuf Ali
O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah! Verily he was a devotee most grateful.

[Al-Muntakhab]
They were the progeny of those whom We carried in the Ark with Nuh (Noah) who was a thankful worshipper in whose heart reigned piety and gratitude.

[Progressive Muslims]
The progeny of those whom We carried with Noah, he was a thankful servant.

Abdel Haleem
you descendants of those We carried with Noah: he was truly a thankful servant.’

Abdul Majid Daryabadi
O progeny of those whom We bare with Nuh: verily he was a bondman grateful.

Ahmed Ali
Descendants (of) whom We carried/loaded with Noah, that he truly was a thankful/grateful worshipper/slave.

Aisha Bewley
Descendants of those We carried with Nuh. He was a grateful slave.

Ali Ünal
(They were among) the descendants of those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah. He surely was a servant greatly thankful.

Ali Quli Qara'i
descendants of those whom We carried [in the ark] with Noah. Indeed he was a grateful servant.

Amatul Rahman Omar
`O You the progeny of those whom We bore (in the Ark) with Noah (to protect them from the deluge)!' He was indeed a grateful servant (of Ours).

Hamid S. Aziz
(They were) The seed of those We carried with Noah (in the ark). Verily, he was a thankful servant!

Muhammad Mahmoud Ghali
Offspring of whomever We carried with Nuh, (Noah) surely he was a constantly thankful bondman.

Muhammad Sarwar
(We made it a guide for) the offspring of those whom We carried in the Ark with Noah, a thankful servant (of God).

Muhammad Taqi Usmani
O you, the progeny of those whom We put on board with NuH. Surely, He was a very grateful servant.

Shabbir Ahmed
They were the descendants of those whom We carried in the ship along with Noah. Behold, he was a most grateful servant of Ours.

Syed Vickar Ahamed
O (you) descendents who have come from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Nuh (Noah)! Surely he was a true servant, most grateful.

Umm Muhammad (Sahih International)
O descendants of those We carried [in the ship] with Noah. Indeed, he was a grateful servant.

Farook Malik
O you descendants of those whom We caused to be borne [in the ark] with Noah! Behold, he was a most grateful servant [of Ours]!"

Controversial, deprecated, or status undetermined works

Bijan Moeinian
You are off springs of Noah whom I (God) carried on his ship; What a grateful servant of Mine was Noah.

Faridul Haque
The descendants of those whom We boarded along with Nooh; he was indeed a grateful bondman.

Hasan Al-Fatih Qaribullah
(You are) the descendants of those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah. He was a truly thankful worshiper. '

Maulana Muhammad Ali
The offspring of those whom We bore with Noah. Surely he was a grateful servant.

Muhammad Ahmed - Samira
O you, the offspring of those We bore (in the ark) with Noah, he was indeed a grateful votary.

Sher Ali
`O ye, the progeny of those whom WE carried in the Ark with Noah.' He indeed was a grateful servant of OURS.

Yusuf Ali (org.)
O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah! Verily he was a devotee most grateful.

Rashad Khalifa
They are descendants of those whom we carried with Noah; he was an appreciative servant.

Non-Muslim and/or Orientalist works

Arthur John Arberry
The seed of those We bore with Noah; he was a thankful servant.

Edward Henry Palmer Seed of those we bore with Noah (in the ark)! verily, he was a thankful servant!

George Sale
O posterity of those whom We carried in the ark with Noah: Verily he was a grateful servant.

John Medows Rodwell
O posterity of those whom we bare with

Salam.

Last edited by faried on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
faried
faried
Pensyarah

Back to top Go down

Post by tolokminda Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:23 pm

faried wrote:
tolokminda wrote:
Jika Nuh seorang saja yang selamat, maka tidaklah Tuhan kata dari keturunan yang telah bersama-sama Nuh. Maknanya selain Nuh ada orang lain yang telah bersama-samanya...

Orang yang selamat dari banjir adalah Nuh + orang-orang yang bersamanya.

Pemahaman saya, Nuh + orang-orang yang bersamanya adalah kakek dari bani israel,

yaitu

anak-anak israel/bani israel/children of israel berasal dari banyak kakek yang mencakup Nuh dan orang-orang yang bersamanya.

Jadi Bani Israel = anak-cucu Nuh dan orang-orang yang bersamanya.

tolokminda wrote:...sehingga kaum Nuh itu berkembang biak (sprung) sehingga lahirnya Nabi Musa dari keturunan mereka. Bila disebut keturunan ia tidak semestinya dari kalangan keluarga terdekat saja. Kita tidak tahu di antara Nuh dan Musa berjarak berapa generasi keturunan. Tetapi melalui Al-Quran kita dapat tahu bahawa Musa adalah dari keturunan yang sama dengan mereka yang telah bersama Nuh.

Kalimat akan menjadi tidak logis jika banyak kakek (Nuh dan orang-orang yang bersamanya) menghasilkan keturunan satu cucu (Musa).

tolokminda wrote:Samalah dengan mengatakan manusia sekarang keturunan Adam - tidak bermakna kita berkakek dengan anak-anak Adam yang telah direkodkan sejarahnya di dalam Al-Quran.

Manusia berkakek dengan Adam,

jadi

Bani Adam = anak-cucu manusia yang berasal dari Adam.

Salam Faried,

Saya sudah jelaskan petunjuknya dalam jawapan saya di atas. Saya ulang semula. Petunjuknya adalah perkataan zuriat di awal 17:3.

Perkataan Thurriyatta atau zuriat atau keturunan dalam ayat itu bersifat singular. Maknanya hanya seorang keturunan yang dirujuk. Tetapi sudah tentulah ia tidak bermakna yang berkembang biak dari orang-orang yang bersama-sama Nuh hanya Musa seorang. Sudah tentu ada ramai lagi sebab itulah disebut berkembang biak. Tetapi dalam konteks ayat 17:1-17-3, zuriat atau keturunan yang dirujuk adalah spesifik kepada Musa saja.
tolokminda
tolokminda
Doktor Falsafah

Number of posts : 1072
Credits : 6409
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tolokminda Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

faried wrote:
tolokminda wrote:Salam Faried,

Selain itu jika kita lihat kepada transliterasi:

Perhatikan perkataan Thurriyatta atau zuriat atau keturunan. Ia merujuk kepada singular. Maknanya hanya seorang keturunan yang dirujuk. Dan dari transliterasi juga kita dapati tidak ada kata "wahai kamu" seperti terjemahan Yusuf Ali.

--> 17:3 (Y. Ali) O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah! Verily he was a devotee most grateful.

Saya pikir Thurriyatta adalah bermakna jamak/plural sehingga dalam terjemahan Y. Ali menggunakan are, demikian pula banyak terjemahan lainnya.

Roman Transliteration of the Arabic Source

Transliteration

Generally Accepted Translations of the Meaning

Muhammad Asad
O you descendants of those whom We caused to be borne (in the ark] with Noah! Behold, he was a most grateful servant (of Ours]!"

M. M. Pickthall
(They were) the seed of those whom We carried (in the ship) along with Noah. Lo! he was a grateful slave.

Shakir
The offspring of those whom We bore with Nuh; surely he was a grateful servant.

Yusuf Ali

[Al-Muntakhab]
They were the progeny of those whom We carried in the Ark with Nuh (Noah) who was a thankful worshipper in whose heart reigned piety and gratitude.

[Progressive Muslims]
The progeny of those whom We carried with Noah, he was a thankful servant.

Abdel Haleem
you descendants of those We carried with Noah: he was truly a thankful servant.’

Abdul Majid Daryabadi
O progeny of those whom We bare with Nuh: verily he was a bondman grateful.

Ahmed Ali
Descendants (of) whom We carried/loaded with Noah, that he truly was a thankful/grateful worshipper/slave.

Aisha Bewley
Descendants of those We carried with Nuh. He was a grateful slave.

Ali Ünal
(They were among) the descendants of those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah. He surely was a servant greatly thankful.

Ali Quli Qara'i
descendants of those whom We carried [in the ark] with Noah. Indeed he was a grateful servant.

Amatul Rahman Omar
`O You the progeny of those whom We bore (in the Ark) with Noah (to protect them from the deluge)!' He was indeed a grateful servant (of Ours).

Hamid S. Aziz
(They were) The seed of those We carried with Noah (in the ark). Verily, he was a thankful servant!

Muhammad Mahmoud Ghali
Offspring of whomever We carried with Nuh, (Noah) surely he was a constantly thankful bondman.

Muhammad Sarwar
(We made it a guide for) the offspring of those whom We carried in the Ark with Noah, a thankful servant (of God).

Muhammad Taqi Usmani
O you, the progeny of those whom We put on board with NuH. Surely, He was a very grateful servant.

Shabbir Ahmed
They were the descendants of those whom We carried in the ship along with Noah. Behold, he was a most grateful servant of Ours.

Syed Vickar Ahamed
O (you) descendents who have come from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Nuh (Noah)! Surely he was a true servant, most grateful.

Umm Muhammad (Sahih International)
O descendants of those We carried [in the ship] with Noah. Indeed, he was a grateful servant.

Farook Malik
O you descendants of those whom We caused to be borne [in the ark] with Noah! Behold, he was a most grateful servant [of Ours]!"

Controversial, deprecated, or status undetermined works

Bijan Moeinian
You are off springs of Noah whom I (God) carried on his ship; What a grateful servant of Mine was Noah.

Faridul Haque
The descendants of those whom We boarded along with Nooh; he was indeed a grateful bondman.

Hasan Al-Fatih Qaribullah
(You are) the descendants of those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah. He was a truly thankful worshiper. '

Maulana Muhammad Ali
The offspring of those whom We bore with Noah. Surely he was a grateful servant.

Muhammad Ahmed - Samira
O you, the offspring of those We bore (in the ark) with Noah, he was indeed a grateful votary.

Sher Ali
`O ye, the progeny of those whom WE carried in the Ark with Noah.' He indeed was a grateful servant of OURS.

Yusuf Ali (org.)

Rashad Khalifa
They are descendants of those whom we carried with Noah; he was an appreciative servant.

Non-Muslim and/or Orientalist works

Arthur John Arberry
The seed of those We bore with Noah; he was a thankful servant.

Edward Henry Palmer Seed of those we bore with Noah (in the ark)! verily, he was a thankful servant!

George Sale
O posterity of those whom We carried in the ark with Noah: Verily he was a grateful servant.

John Medows Rodwell
O posterity of those whom we bare with

Salam Faried,

Saya berpendapat:

Singular - Thurriyyata
Plural - Thurriyyati

Jika tuan perhati betul-betul ramai di kalangan penterjemah itu merujuk zuriat dalam 17:3 sebagai singular walaupun beberapa mempluralkannya.
tolokminda
tolokminda
Doktor Falsafah

Back to top Go down

Post by faried Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Salam tolokminda,

Berikut beberapa kata thurriyyata yang berarti plural

Verse (2:128) - sūrat l-baqarah (The Cow)
Arabic word 6: ... our offspring ...

{رَبَّنَا وَٱجْعَلْنَا مُسْلِمَيْنِ لَكَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِنَآ أُمَّةً مُّسْلِمَةً لَّكَ وَأَرِنَا مَنَاسِكَنَا وَتُبْ عَلَيْنَآ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ ٱلتَّوَّابُ ٱلرَّحِيمُ}

Sahih International (2:128): Our Lord, and make us Muslims [in submission] to You and from our descendants a Muslim nation [in submission] to You. And show us our rites and accept our repentance. Indeed, You are the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.

Verse (3:34) - sūrat āl ʿim'rān (The Family of Imrān)
Arabic word 1: ... descendents, ...

{ذُرِّيَّةًۢ بَعْضُهَا مِنۢ بَعْضٍ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ}

Sahih International (3:34): Descendants, some of them from others. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Verse (4:9) - sūrat l-nisāa (The Women)
Arabic word 7: ... offspring ...

{وَلْيَخْشَ ٱلَّذِينَ لَوْ تَرَكُوا۟ مِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّةً ضِعَٰفًا خَافُوا۟ عَلَيْهِمْ فَلْيَتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَلْيَقُولُوا۟ قَوْلًا سَدِيدًا}

Sahih International (4:9): And let those [executors and guardians] fear [injustice] as if they [themselves] had left weak offspring behind and feared for them. So let them fear Allah and speak words of appropriate justice.

erse (7:173) - sūrat l-aʿrāf (The Heights)
Arabic word 9: ... descendants ...

{أَوْ تَقُولُوٓا۟ إِنَّمَآ أَشْرَكَ ءَابَآؤُنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّنۢ بَعْدِهِمْ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ ٱلْمُبْطِلُونَ}

Sahih International (7:173): Or [lest] you say, "It was only that our fathers associated [others in worship] with Allah before, and we were but descendants after them. Then would You destroy us for what the falsifiers have done?"

Verse (13:38) - sūrat l-raʿd (The Thunder)
Arabic word 9: ... and offspring. ...

{وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا رُسُلًا مِّن قَبْلِكَ وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُمْ أَزْوَٰجًا وَذُرِّيَّةً وَمَا كَانَ لِرَسُولٍ أَن يَأْتِىَ بِـَٔايَةٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ ٱللَّهِ لِكُلِّ أَجَلٍ كِتَابٌ}

Sahih International (13:38): And We have already sent messengers before you and assigned to them wives and descendants. And it was not for a messenger to come with a sign except by permission of Allah. For every term is a decree.
faried
faried
Pensyarah

Back to top Go down

Post by tolokminda Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 pm

faried wrote:Salam tolokminda,

Berikut beberapa kata thurriyyata yang berarti plural

Verse (2:128) - sūrat l-baqarah (The Cow)
Arabic word 6: ... our offspring ...

{رَبَّنَا وَٱجْعَلْنَا مُسْلِمَيْنِ لَكَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِنَآ أُمَّةً مُّسْلِمَةً لَّكَ وَأَرِنَا مَنَاسِكَنَا وَتُبْ عَلَيْنَآ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ ٱلتَّوَّابُ ٱلرَّحِيمُ}

Sahih International (2:128): Our Lord, and make us Muslims [in submission] to You and from our descendants a Muslim nation [in submission] to You. And show us our rites and accept our repentance. Indeed, You are the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.

Verse (3:34) - sūrat āl ʿim'rān (The Family of Imrān)
Arabic word 1: ... descendents, ...

{ذُرِّيَّةًۢ بَعْضُهَا مِنۢ بَعْضٍ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ}

Sahih International (3:34): Descendants, some of them from others. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Verse (4:9) - sūrat l-nisāa (The Women)
Arabic word 7: ... offspring ...

{وَلْيَخْشَ ٱلَّذِينَ لَوْ تَرَكُوا۟ مِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّةً ضِعَٰفًا خَافُوا۟ عَلَيْهِمْ فَلْيَتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَلْيَقُولُوا۟ قَوْلًا سَدِيدًا}

Sahih International (4:9): And let those [executors and guardians] fear [injustice] as if they [themselves] had left weak offspring behind and feared for them. So let them fear Allah and speak words of appropriate justice.

erse (7:173) - sūrat l-aʿrāf (The Heights)
Arabic word 9: ... descendants ...

{أَوْ تَقُولُوٓا۟ إِنَّمَآ أَشْرَكَ ءَابَآؤُنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّنۢ بَعْدِهِمْ أَفَتُهْلِكُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ ٱلْمُبْطِلُونَ}

Sahih International (7:173): Or [lest] you say, "It was only that our fathers associated [others in worship] with Allah before, and we were but descendants after them. Then would You destroy us for what the falsifiers have done?"

Verse (13:38) - sūrat l-raʿd (The Thunder)
Arabic word 9: ... and offspring. ...

{وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا رُسُلًا مِّن قَبْلِكَ وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُمْ أَزْوَٰجًا وَذُرِّيَّةً وَمَا كَانَ لِرَسُولٍ أَن يَأْتِىَ بِـَٔايَةٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ ٱللَّهِ لِكُلِّ أَجَلٍ كِتَابٌ}

Sahih International (13:38): And We have already sent messengers before you and assigned to them wives and descendants. And it was not for a messenger to come with a sign except by permission of Allah. For every term is a decree.

Salam Faried,

Ada juga yang tidak menggunakan konotasi plural dalam ayat-ayat di atas. Pada dasarnya ayat-ayat berkenaan merujuk thurriyyata atau keturunan secara umum saja. Tidak perlu dipluralkan.

2:128 (Y. Ali) "Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

3:34 (Y. Ali) Offspring, one of the other: And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

4:9 (Picktall) And let those fear (in their behavior toward orphans) who if they left behind them weak offspring would be afraid for them. So let them mind their duty to Allah, and speak justly.

7:173 (Asad) or lest you say, "Verily, it was but our forefathers who, in times gone by, began to ascribe divinity to other beings beside God; and we were but their late offspring: wilt Thou, then, destroy us for the doings of those inventors of falsehoods?"

13:38 (Asad) And, truly, We sent forth apostles before thee, and We appointed for them wives and offspring; [74] and it was not given to any apostle to produce a miracle save at God's behest. [75] Every age has had its revelation:

tolokminda
tolokminda
Doktor Falsafah

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulia Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:38 pm

faried wrote:
Zulia wrote:Mr faried dari bani Israelkah atau Yahudi?

Saya bagian dari bani israel sesuai yang dinyatakan dalam Alquran,

tetapi

bukan bagian dari Bangsa Israel yang beragama Yahudi.

Maksud Mr Faried, Mr TM dan Juang juga dari Keturunan Israel kah? Mengapa mereka tak mengaku? Mereka ni engkar pada petunjuk yang dikatakan oleh Mr Faried. Mungkinkah penolakan mereka kerana mereka kurang ilmu atau tidak mendapat petunjuk macam Mr faried.
Zulia
Profesor Madya

Number of posts : 1529
State : Bani Israel - Page 2 PRK
Credits : 6868
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juang Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:47 am

Zulia wrote:
Maksud Mr Faried, Mr TM dan Juang juga dari Keturunan Israel kah? Mengapa mereka tak mengaku? Mereka ni engkar pada petunjuk yang dikatakan oleh Mr Faried. Mungkinkah penolakan mereka kerana mereka kurang ilmu atau tidak mendapat petunjuk macam Mr faried.
Salam,

Kita daripada keturunan mana-mana pun, penentuan masuk syurga atau tidak bukannya berdasarkan salasilah itu. Nak mengaku macam mana kalau kita sendiri pun tidak pasti dan tiada bukti jalur keturunan kita daripada bani Israel itu. Hanya si penipu sahaja berani mengaku yang sesuatu yang dia tiada bukti. Smile
Juang
Juang
Dekan

Back to top Go down

Post by silatgayung Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 am

Juang wrote:
Zulia wrote:
Salam,

Kita daripada keturunan mana-mana pun, penentuan masuk syurga atau tidak bukannya berdasarkan salasilah itu. Nak mengaku macam mana kalau kita sendiri pun tidak pasti dan tiada bukti jalur keturunan kita daripada bani Israel itu. Hanya si penipu sahaja berani mengaku yang sesuatu yang dia tiada bukti. Smile

konpom tak baca Al-quran ni..... kah.... kah.... kah.......

Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang kafir dari Ahli Kitab dan orang-orang musyrik itu akan ditempatkan di dalam neraka Jahannam, kekalah mereka di dalamnya. Mereka itulah sejahat-jahat makhluk. {Al-Bayyinah 6}

silatgayung
silatgayung
Sarjana

Number of posts : 467
State : Bani Israel - Page 2 SAB
Credits : 5376
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Juang Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:34 am

silatgayung wrote:

konpom tak baca Al-quran ni..... kah.... kah.... kah.......

Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang kafir dari Ahli Kitab dan orang-orang musyrik itu akan ditempatkan di dalam neraka Jahannam, kekalah mereka di dalamnya. Mereka itulah sejahat-jahat makhluk. {Al-Bayyinah 6}

Salam,

Dalam ayat Al Quran itu tidak menspesifikkan mana-mana bani atau salasilah yang masuk neraka. Ayat itu hanya menyebut bahawa orang kafir dari kalangan ahli Kitab dan orang yang menyekutukan Allah akan masuk neraka. Kafir atau menyekutukan, bukannya berdasarkan nama-nama bangsa atau salasilahnya.

Apalah, sendiri bawa ayat Al Quran, sendiri tak paham. Itulah Allah suruh jangan jadikan apa-apa objek sebagai sekutu bagiNya, nak juga menyekutukan. Kan sudah tak faham ayat Al Quran yang sendiri bawakan.

Smile
Juang
Juang
Dekan

Back to top Go down

Post by faried Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:11 am

tolokminda wrote:
Saya berpendapat:

Singular - Thurriyyata
Plural - Thurriyyati

Jika tuan perhati betul-betul ramai di kalangan penterjemah itu merujuk zuriat dalam 17:3 sebagai singular walaupun beberapa mempluralkannya.

Salam "tolokminda",

Suatu kata diubah bentuknya menjadi plural bukan dengan mengganti bunyi a dengan i,

tetapi

dengan memberi akhiran atau sisipan dengan huruf tertentu tergantung kata plural yang dibentuk:

The Masculine Sound plural,
The Feminine Sound plural, atau
The Broken plural.

faried
faried
Pensyarah

Back to top Go down

Post by tolokminda Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:42 am

Salam Faried,

Saya memahami apa yang saya faham bukan sekadar melalui sifat kata plural atau singular walaupun saya percaya perkataan thurriyyata merujuk kepada singular. Sebenarnya saya lebih banyak bergantung kepada konteks ayat. Apapun saya telah mengemukakan segala hujah yang mampu saya kemukakan dan saya tidak ada cara lain lagi untuk membantu tuan untuk melihat apa yang saya lihat. Saya kata begini sajalah.

Selama ribuan tahun manusia percaya bumi ini flat (rata). Walaupun sekali-sekala dalam tempoh itu lahir pemikir yang mampu melihat bumi ini bulat - jarang sekali orang mahu mengambil endah. Mereka lebih selesa ikut pandangan umum. Tetapi pada hakikatnya bumi tidak boleh bulat dan flat dalam satu masa. Ia samada bulat atau flat. Kebenaran bentuk bumi yang sebenar hanya ada satu sebab bumi ini sebiji saja.

Sekarang kita tahu bumi ini bulat. Tidak ada siapa yang boleh menafikannya lagi kerana kebenaran itu telah menjadi terlalu jelas. Jadi sehingga Tuhan membuka kebenaran yang kita perselisihkan sekarang biarlah saya percaya dengan kefahaman saya dan tuan dengan kefahaman tuan.
tolokminda
tolokminda
Doktor Falsafah

Back to top Go down

Post by faried Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 am

tolokminda wrote:Jadi sehingga Tuhan membuka kebenaran yang kita perselisihkan sekarang biarlah saya percaya dengan kefahaman saya dan tuan dengan kefahaman tuan.

Salam "tolokminda",

Saya kira begitu saja, dan sama sekali tidak perlu berselisih.
faried
faried
Pensyarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanafi Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Juang wrote:
Dedat wrote:Ya ini benar. Sebenarnya Nama asal Israel ialah Yakub yg bererti "penipu". Allah tidak suka dengan nama Yakub kerana bermaksud penipu. Lalu nama Yakub ditukar kepada Israel.
Salam,

Inilah contoh ayat orang yang bercakap tanpa bukti. Bukankah yang bercakap tanpa bukti itulah yang penipu? Ada hati nak labelkan nama orang lain sebagai penipu, tetapi dia sendiri bercakap tanpa bukti. Apa punya manusia daa yang kuat menipu macam tu.

Smile
Aku nak bantu Dedat...awak baca dalam Alkitab dalam Kitab Kejadian 32:22-32. Jika awak tiada memiliki Alkitab, aku link kan Alkitab online di sini dan baca ayat ni Yehh..

Cari Tajuk dia "PERGUMULAN YAKUB DENGAN ALLAH"

http://alkitab.otak.info/index.php?hal=lihatPasal&injil=1&pasal=32
Hanafi
Hanafi
Siswa-Siswi

Number of posts : 45
Credits : 4753
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by faried Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:52 am

Hanafi wrote:
Juang wrote:
Dedat wrote:Ya ini benar. Sebenarnya Nama asal Israel ialah Yakub yg bererti "penipu". Allah tidak suka dengan nama Yakub kerana bermaksud penipu. Lalu nama Yakub ditukar kepada Israel.
Salam,

Inilah contoh ayat orang yang bercakap tanpa bukti. Bukankah yang bercakap tanpa bukti itulah yang penipu? Ada hati nak labelkan nama orang lain sebagai penipu, tetapi dia sendiri bercakap tanpa bukti. Apa punya manusia daa yang kuat menipu macam tu.

Smile
Aku nak bantu Dedat...awak baca dalam Alkitab dalam Kitab Kejadian 32:22-32. Jika awak tiada memiliki Alkitab, aku link kan Alkitab online di sini dan baca ayat ni Yehh..

Cari Tajuk dia "PERGUMULAN YAKUB DENGAN ALLAH"

http://alkitab.otak.info/index.php?hal=lihatPasal&injil=1&pasal=32

Tetapi

merujuk kepada penjelasan Alquran 17:2-3, Bani Israel = anak cucu dari orang-orang yang Tuhan bawa bersama-sama Nuh.

Ketika terjadi banjir Nuh, orang yang selamat hanyalah yang berada di atas perahu Nuh yang kemudian berkembang menjadi populasi manusia sekarang.

Al-Isra (The Journey by Night)

Waatayna moosa alkitaba wajaAAalnahu hudan libanee israeela alla tattakhithoo min doonee wakeelan

# 17:2 (Malay) "Dan Kami berikan kepada Musa kitab (Taurat) dan Kami jadikan kitab Taurat itu petunjuk bagi Bani Israel (dengan firman): ""Janganlah kamu mengambil penolong selain Aku,"

# 17:3 (Malay) (yaitu) anak cucu dari orang-orang yang Kami bawa bersama-sama Nuh. Sesungguhnya dia adalah hamba (Allah) yang banyak bersyukur.
faried
faried
Pensyarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanafi Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:25 pm

[quote="faried"]
Hanafi wrote:

Tetapi

merujuk kepada penjelasan Alquran 17:2-3, Bani Israel = anak cucu dari orang-orang yang Tuhan bawa bersama-sama Nuh.

Ketika terjadi banjir Nuh, orang yang selamat hanyalah yang berada di atas perahu Nuh yang kemudian berkembang menjadi populasi manusia sekarang.

Ya...memang benar Bani Israel adalah anak cucu keturunan Nuh, sebab Keturunan Bani Israel adalah berasal daripada keturunan Nuh. Berikut Salasilah nya:

Nuh memperanakan Sem. Sem pepperanakkan Arpakhsad(2 tahun selepas air Bah). Arpakhsad memperanakkan Selah. Selah memperanakkan Eber. Eber memperanakkan Peleg. Peleg memperanakkan Rehu. Rehu memperanakkan Serug. Serug memperanakkan Nahor. Nahor memperanakkan Terah. Terah memperanakkan Abram(Abraham@Nabi Ibrahim) Abraham memperanakkan Ishak dan Ismail. Ishak memperanakan Esau dan Yakub(ISRAEL).

Rujukan Kitab Kejadian 11:10-26

http://alkitab.otak.info/index.php?hal=lihatPasal&injil=1&pasal=11
Hanafi
Hanafi
Siswa-Siswi

Number of posts : 45
Credits : 4753
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content